Developing complex BizTalk maps

When developing complex BizTalk maps using BizTalk mapper using simple functoids will make the map more complex. Recently while I was working on complex maps I faced some situations where we need to write complex XSLT scripts to get the output what we wanted. Using simple functoids increased the complexity. While I was using the custom script XSLT functoids I found following article which suggest different situation where we wanted to use custom XSLT script and guideline for implementing complex maps.
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/10001.biztalk-virtual-mapper-vs-custom-xslt-en-us.aspx
I hope this article will help you in next BizTalk map you are going to implement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get SharePoint dll version using JavaScript quickly

SharePoint App Only Registration Key Renewal script