The Future of Screen Technology - Information Everywhere

I found an interesting video of future of screen technology. The concepts that are have focused really useful and I also have the same requirements like my phone to be a kindle like reader :). Watch this..



What do you think? How much time will it take to companies to invent similar products to the consumers? I think its not far away. Yesterday I saw Microsoft has started a partnership with Nokia (http://conversations.nokia.com/) I believe this is kind of a good news where great software companies starting partnerships with mobile gadget inventors. They will together can archive this definitely :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get SharePoint dll version using JavaScript quickly

SharePoint App Only Registration Key Renewal script