What is best Windows Phone 7 or IPhone ?

I’m also not really sure what is the best. But as I can see still most of the ppl believe that IPhone is best that Windows Phone 7. I think they have evidence to stick to there opinion as they have used IPhone for quite a lot of time. Simply they are now used to it. But Windows Phone 7 as a new comer still didn’t get enough time to  show its colors I believe.
To check the usability of these two phone I don’t have that much of wealth to afford any of these phones. Luckily the organization that I work for do both IPhone and Windows Phone 7 development. So they bought both IPhone and Windows Phone 7 I’m LUCKY enough to get some hands on experience of these two amazing mobile devices.
What I think is the concept that Windows Phone 7 has come up with much more different that the IPhone. Panaroma view and Pivot view which are the main development application flows that Microsoft has introduced for Windows Phone 7 development. Today I told to one of my friend that the Window Phone 7 Panaroma view is really cool. But he was not agreed on that. He showed me the IPhones first page and said that this is the what Panaroma and Windows has copied the concept form IPhone. I don’t think that IPhones home screen which has application icons is Panaroma. Then most of the mobile phones which has today has this Panaroma view. As they ally have large numbers of icons and they have provided paging just like IPhone.
Actually this is not the time to say whether the IPhone or Windows Phone 7 is better. As Windows Phone 7 is the new competitor we should give it some time to  stable in the market. In the other side its good that IPhone have a competitor Smile because they now have some challenge. They can now do something different that MS Phone 7 done which I’m looking forward from Apple.     
I think future of IT will mainly focused on  Mobile devices. That why MS, Apple, Google other large scale IT companies staring they new mobile route. I also wanted to start something small in this mobile trend but I still couldn’t catch up some times but I’m looking forward to do so. Lets wait and see until they reach to there next mile stone. So we can discuss more on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get SharePoint dll version using JavaScript quickly

SharePoint App Only Registration Key Renewal script